Gracias Ferencias Blog-project: THIS IS THE FINK THING

lunes, 13 de octubre de 2008

THIS IS THE FINK THING


....y aquel maldito tipo aparecio con su guitarra y robo palabras de mi boca....



I don't know if notice anything different.
It's getting dark and it's getting cold and the nights are getting long
And I don't know if you even notice at all
That I'm long gone
And the things that keep us apart
Keep me alive
And the things that keep me alive
Keep me alone
This is the thing
I don't know if you notice anything missing
Like the leaves on the trees or my clothes all over the floor
And I don't know if you even notice at all
'Cause I was real quiet when I closed the door
And the things that keep us apart
Keep me alive
And the things that keep me alive
Keep me alone
This is the thing
And I don't know if you notice anything different
I don't know if you even notice at all
This is the thing


Y ademas :

Primer programita de alterferencias de este curso, con el bautismo radiofonico de la nueva
incorporacion ferente EVA T100 con toooodo el amor:

#EVA & MRKR - Bautismo y Redencion Hertziana (Primer programa Alterferencias08/09)
(Progama del 02/10/08 Eva y mrkr.....y Ez3kiel y Dynamic Sincopation y Robotobibok y Solime y The broken keys y Dj Signify y Grooveman´s soul clappin ý Savath & Savalas y Koushik y Omega One, mi vecinita Martier, Ghandi y Churchill etc,etc,etc, todos juntos en cabina....
(Tambien lo podeis encontrar en nuestra carpeta compartida!)

Y una delicia sonora en forma de disquito--->IMPRESCINDIBLA BLA BLA!!

#FERENCIASBEATMEAT - FINK (Myspace)

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Please remove the MegaUpload link from your page. We always support our fans and hope they support us by note posting links to sites that allow people to access music illegally.

Thanks.
Embargo Management Ltd.

VicM dijo...

Hi, the link has been removed and redirected to myspace. And one question: What does"we support our fans" exactly means? Of what it consist exactly?

Please add us to your myspace

www.myspace.com/interferenciasupv

Thanks.

Anónimo dijo...

Ayer os estuve escuchando un ratito, que gusto meterme de nuevo en la pecera, hablando atraves de vosotros, pinchando los botones, piinchando las-mi mente...
Un aplauso y una enhorabuena por seguir dando caña a la existencia y apoyando nuestra continuidad cotidiana con temazos y abrazos.

Un beso

Related Posts with Thumbnails